Do you need money quickly to finance a project or to deal with an unexpected event? How to get your money as quickly as possible, and what real delay should you expect? Explanations.
Fast credit, how much?
Getting credit quickly is possible, at least up to a point. Obtaining the money essentially involves two stages: the offer stage, which can be very quick, and the payment stage, which may take longer.
Get an offer
Obtaining the offer involves contacting a service provider: a credit bank, an agency or a broker. In order, it will be:
- Contact the service provider, announce the desired amount, the planned reimbursement period, and announce their situation.
- Provide the documents necessary to study the file. At a minimum, these will be copies of salary slips, identity card and rent lease.
- Wait for the decision and, if the application is accepted, receive the credit contract for signature.
The time required to obtain an offer varies depending on your situation, the time required to collect the documents, but also the efficiency of the service provider. Going through a credit agency, accustomed to dealing with banks, can thus guarantee a faster processing of the request. In all cases, it takes at least 2 to 3 days to receive a decision and the credit contract. In fact, this process can easily take a week to gather and transmit the necessary documents, then receive an offer in return.
Get your money
If the application is accepted, you receive a credit contract to sign and return. Since 2016, however, Swiss law has imposed a period of 14 days between signing the contract and paying the money! Depending on the desired method of payment, you must then add up to 24 hours for the payment to actually arrive in your bank account.
Speed up the process
Do you want to get a loan as soon as possible? To quickly obtain the desired amount, you can use a few tips:
- The choice of agency : choose an experienced agency to apply for your loan quickly. The latter will know precisely which documents will be necessary for the study of the file. This will avoid unnecessary trips to and from the bank to provide new documents.
- Document preparation : find out and prepare the necessary documents in advance. The copies of the documents must be of good quality: we prefer a scan to a photograph. Do not hesitate to send the documents by e-mail for more speed!
- Choice of payment : it is possible to withdraw cash, which allows you to get your money directly after the 14 days linked to the waiting period, without having to wait for the transfer to be effective.
Contact the right provider
Specialized in credit for almost twenty years, Best Credit can help you get your credit quickly. Do not hesitate to contact Best Credit for a non-binding proposal or simply inquire about the documents necessary for the study of your file.